Join our team!
AMS is currently looking to fill the following position(s):
Customer Service Representative at Elkhorn, WI location!
Are you looking for a stable company, where everyone knows your name? Applied Material Solutions is a small, family owned, growing company with locations in Burlington and Elkhorn Wisconsin. We are currently accepting applications for the role of Customer Service Representative. This position is located at our Elkhorn, Wisconsin facility and is 1st shift, Monday through Friday.
We’re looking for a customer minded individual, with a minimum of 2 years customer service experience that takes a great deal of pride in their work. Someone who can work collaboratively with a team, that has strong organizational, communication, and problem solving skills. Someone that can think outside the box, help out where needed, and get things done. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, ERP and CRM software is preferred. Experience in chemical manufacturing is a plus.
AMS has an excellent benefit package available to qualified employees. Medical premiums and claims are 100% company paid for you and your dependents, with a small monthly contribution, after a modest out of pocket/deductible. Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Life, STD, LTD, and supplemental Life are also available along with paid vacation and sick time. Our 401k program matches $1 for $1 up to 5% of your annual income. You won’t find better benefits than those here at AMS!
We have a family oriented environment where we work hard and have fun doing it. If this sounds like a fit for you, please apply!
Truck Driver at Burlington/Elkhorn, WI location!
If you have a Class A CDL, current DOT physical certification, an excellent driving record, you may be a great fit.
- Safety minded at all times.
- Inspect unit daily, report items requiring repair to logistics coordinator. Keep unit clean & orderly.
- Must be familiar with the required licenses and permits.
- Must be knowledgeable in and comply with all company work and safety rules, motor carrier safety regulations, and state weight laws.
- Deliver correct material safely and on time as assigned. Review shipping papers and compare to BOL to ensure correct product is delivered and any special instructions are followed.
- Stay with unit while loading or unloading at customer facilities. Product that does not meet Applied Material Solutions acceptance standards, may be rejected.
- Complete all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work extra hours and provide back up to other employees as needed.
- Maintain a professional attitude and demeanor at all times and treat other employees and customers with courtesy and respect.
- Ensure that all customers of receive superior service.
- Monday – Friday schedule with occasional weekends & overnights.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Must possess valid Class A CDL and current DOT physical certification.
- Must possess a valid tanker endorsement
- Must have an acceptable driving record: e. No conviction for a serious or disqualifying traffic violation within the last three (3) years; No speeding violations in excess of 15 m.p.h. or more above the posted speed limit; No reckless driving violations as defined by state or local law or regulation; No violations of state or local law restricting or prohibiting the use of a hand-held mobile device while driving; No history of hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failure to report an accident; No conviction for DWI or under the influence of drugs within the last five (5) years.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience operating tractor/trailer equipment.
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements required.
- Must be available for occasional overnight trips.
- Must be available for occasional weekend trips.
- Must have basic mechanical ability.
- Able to operate a pallet jack.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work a maximum of 16 hours per day.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb into truck and trailer several times per day.
- Uphold company standards through continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- Participate in RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process training activities as required. Review changes/additions with supervisor. Must be RCRA compliant.
- Dependability is mandatory.
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and other duties as assigned.
- Work with supervisor to alleviate any workload imbalances.
- Support effective communication with all departments in all interactions to ensure success of the team.
- Must comply at all times with all customer’s workplace rules.
Excellent wages! And our benefits are second to none and include, 401k with $1:$1 match up to 5% of your income, company paid premiums on medical, dental, life, STD, and LTD. Vision and supplemental life are also available. Benefit eligible the 1st of the month following 60 days employment; 401k eligible after 90-day probationary period. Vacation and paid time off are also part of our robust benefit plan.
Colloidal Production Operator at our Burlington, WI location!
If you are dependable, hard working, detail oriented, and work well as part of a team, you may be a great fit.
- 2nd Shift 3p-3:30a (trains on 1st shift)
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds repetitively
- Set up, operate, and monitor equipment used for producing and packaging goods
- Measure, weigh, mix, and process chemical ingredients following established procedures
- Monitor batches for quality and safety parameters & draw samples of products for quality testing
- Fill containers with chemical products for sale or internal use
- Experience in chemical or food processing a plus
- Forklift experience a plus
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, & AD&D
- Benefit eligible the 1st of the month following the 60 days employment
- 90-day probationary period
- must pass pre-employment drug test