AMS manufactures silicone emulsions ranging in concentration from 35% to 60% active. For additional information please contact us today.
What industries are using silicone emulsions?
- Rubber and plastics—Used as a release agent for manufacturers to prevent wear and decrease resistance
- Car polish and dressing—Assists in protection and weather resistance; improves gloss and spreadability
- Textile finishing—Enhances tear strength and water repellency; reduces creasing
- Printing and papermaking—An antimarring agent to prevent ink smearing
- Anti-slip agents
- Gloss enhancers
- Release agents
- Smoothing agents
- Water repellents
- Wax additives
What are the benefits of silicone emulsions?
- Safe—Replaces organic solvents with water to meet changing health, safety, and environmental regulations
- Easy to use—Comes in a range of pH and silicones actives levels to meet the requirements of any application